Saturday, January 30, 2010

Made in America Websites

I found one good website that has a ton of information on American made products. It's at www.madeinusa.org

So I'm not alone! These guys are serious about this with lists of websites and stores that sell only American made products. And I thought this was going to be hard. It's not.

American Made Products website is dedicated to bringing jobs and prosperity back to America. They have tabs and listings for everything we could possibly want, from computers to clothes.

I was also recommended a site yesterday by my dear friend Katherine. www.etsy.com this site sells handmade gift items (yes made in America) and I think it will be where I get the bridal shower gift.

In the meantime I'll searching for a new yoga outfit. The clothes I have just don't fit right for yoga. Even though the exercise of yoga is not an American concept. I can still wear the clothes made in America for the practice.

If any of you know, of any other websites that sell American, please email me at gypsyraven@bresnan.net

God Bless you all and God Bless America

No comments:

Post a Comment